CCI is hiring another awesome Counter Sales Representative to join Jay and Rob at our counter. Is it you? Is it someone you know? Please forward and share the following job description!
The Counter Sales Representative will provide exceptional phone and face to face customer service and sales assistance. Candidates must have 1-5 years general HVAC experience and or 2+ years of temperature controls sales experience. This is a full-time benefits eligible position with regular weekdays hours.
• Counter service and sales.
• Answer questions and take sales orders in-person and over the phone.
• Assist HVAC/R and Controls trade customers obtain the parts and equipment they need.
• Educate customers on product attributes, features and benefits of new products
• Overcome objections and close sales.
• Be respectful and helpful to customers.
• Check orders and verify shipments.
• Keep area stocked and orderly.
• Follow-up on shortages and expedite through reporting to warehouse manager.
• Supply service technicians with parts ordered through parts requisition forms.
• Other tasks as needed.
• 1-5 years general HVAC experience.
• 3+ years of temperature controls sales experience.
• Counter sales, cashier and cash operations experience.
• Outstanding mechanical aptitude.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to use Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and conduct internet searches.
• Initiative to take on new responsibilities and learn new things.
• Work well in a team environment and be able to follow directions from a supervisor.
• Multi-task as needed
• Be able to lift 50 pounds
Send a cover letter and resume to info (at) controlconsultantsinc.com.